Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Carrie Fisher dead at 60 - what role did weight-loss pharmaceuticals play???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk

I'm so sad. Carrie Fisher died today, she was only 60. I loved C
arrie Fisher, especially as she aged, she seemed to grow ever more more fabulous, more accepting of her body, her life, her choices...she was outrageous and wonderful, her scorching honesty seemed palpable.  Did you see her one-woman autobiographical show 'Wishful Drinking'? There's short clips on Youtube but try and see the whole thing - it's worth your time (and possibly $9.99, lol). It's hilarious, and thoughtful and sad. And she is so wonderful, so funny, but clearly has been at battle with
her weight, her celebrity parents, her depression, her drug use and mental instability for like, ever. 

No stranger to pharmaceuticals, did she turn to 'weight-loss aids' to shed the weight to play Princess Leia again? It was clearly a 'lose the weight or lose the movie' kind of deal. 😣

Carrie Fisher spoke about the Star Wars franchise only wanting to hire 'only a portion' of her for the 2015 Star Wars movie 'The Force Awakens':

"They don't want to hire all of me, only about three-quarters," she told Good Housekeeping last year.
"Nothing changes, it's an appearance-driven thing. I'm in a business where the only thing that matters is weight and appearance. That is so messed up. They might as well say get younger, because that's how easy it is."

This is why I talk about HhCG, because I understand being desperate to lose weight. Some people think surgery is the answer, other people turn to pharmaceuticals. Because when weight is locked on, the age old advice to "diet and exercise" does not work. If you are overly heavy, you know what I'm talking about. And just the fact that you are heavy - that's proof that your body is malfunctioning on a hormonal level. And the Dr Simeons protocol with the HhCG spray can fix that, can reset your metabolism and can give you the 'magic' transformation you are desperate for, without the strain on your heart that classic 'fat pills' (aka speed) are known to cause. When I shed my weight I used the TrimYou HhCG spray. I shed 65 lbs - basically lost a pound a day! - and never felt healthier or more energized, and there was no speeding and no surgery. Which I thank my lucky stars for every single day.

I don't know what she did to shed her weight. I have no idea if she had a doctor's supervision and prescription pad at her disposal or if it was Jenny Craig's pre-made meals were what finally worked for her (doubt it)(though she has been a JC spokesperson since 2011) but what I do know is eating clean while on Simeon's protocol with HhCG heals, and it doesn't hurt your heart.  

It hurts my heart she's gone. Gone too soon.
Dammit.

If you want to read more, this link has clips and more info. As I write this, not many have ventured to blame weight loss pills...but I just don't think she would have ruled that out, given her history - and doctors DO offer those pills as an option. Too bad it's an option that can kill you.


No comments:

Post a Comment