Thursday, February 17, 2011

P4 D80

P4 D80 02/17/2011 - 135.8 (-2.6) I did a modified 'steak day', and Silvana's suggestion was to eat chicken or fish instead of steak.  So I chose chicken - except I could not just eat a chicken breast, I ate it at 5:30 pm in a garlic/dill Piccata sauce and on top of a small handful of baby spinach. So it wasn't a steak, but it probably wasn't lower in fat than a steak either.  On the other hand, I was perfectly sated and just ate the one chicken breast, not two - and did not feel the need to sample my child's birthday cake, so that was good...very unscientific of me though, to deviate from your plan Silvana, sorry - but I was trying to make it more like food and less like protein (since I have discovered I am guilty of 'nutritionism' and I need to eat more delicious food and less 'scientific nutrients'). :D Today I'm going to lower my calories and eat P3a foods.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment