Saturday, February 19, 2011

P4 D82

P4 D82 02/19/2011 - 136.6 (+0.4)  Well gollee gee. I don't get it.  I did a good 'steak day' - ate fish, cooked in parchment with coconut oil and lemon - and was so hungry I ate both pieces...Then I finished with 1/2 a small apple. I had green tea and coffee all day - 2 cups coffee/4 cups tea - to keep my mind off being hungry...and water.  I drank a lot of water, more than usual.  No bm could also be the problem...Did not sleep great - Olivia has a new croup cough...oh well.  Today I'm going to try a new tactic - eating way way less cals like on a real diet.  I have a book that I lost weight with once - and I see the total calories are like 1100 per day and the foods are all protocol compatable - so I'll try that to better guide my food choices today.  Because I'm supposed to do a 'mini-protocol day' today and my first one was probably too high in cals, is the theory. :) Ok - way less cals today.

No comments:

Post a Comment